Emerson today announced a Digital Transformation Roadmap with consulting and implementation services to help companies...
The AMS 9420 Wireless Vibration Transmitter connects easily to any machine.
It delivers vibration information over a highly-reliable, self-organising wireless network for use by operations and maintenance personnel. The AMS 9420 is ideal for vibration monitoring applications, especially in hard-to-reach or cost prohibitive locations and it provides reliability with advanced accuracy for all installations.
- Accurately monitors vibration and temperature in hard-to-reach location
- Provides complete vibration data including overall levels, energy bands, high-resolution spectra and waveforms
- Enables three ways to collect spectra: time-based, on-alert, and on-demand
- Includes Emerson’s unique PeakVue technology for bearing and gear diagnostics
- Certified intrinsically safe for use in hazardous areas
- Delivers data and device alerts securely and reliably via IEC 62591 (WirelessHART) networks
- Easily integrates into any host via Modbus or OPC with detailed diagnostics via AMS Suite software
Emerson has agreed to buy General Electric’s division Intelligent Platforms. Intelligent Platforms’ programmable logic controller...
Emerson established CEI Chile in late 2013 after being selected as a grant recipient by...