The AMS 9420 Wireless Vibration Transmitter connects easily to any machine.
It delivers vibration information over a highly-reliable, self-organising wireless network for use by operations and maintenance personnel. The AMS 9420 is ideal for vibration monitoring applications, especially in hard-to-reach or cost prohibitive locations and it provides reliability with advanced accuracy for all installations.
- Accurately monitors vibration and temperature in hard-to-reach location
- Provides complete vibration data including overall levels, energy bands, high-resolution spectra and waveforms
- Enables three ways to collect spectra: time-based, on-alert, and on-demand
- Includes Emerson’s unique PeakVue technology for bearing and gear diagnostics
- Certified intrinsically safe for use in hazardous areas
- Delivers data and device alerts securely and reliably via IEC 62591 (WirelessHART) networks
- Easily integrates into any host via Modbus or OPC with detailed diagnostics via AMS Suite software