Emerson today announced a Digital Transformation Roadmap with consulting and implementation services to help companies...
For some rotating assets and the processes associated with them, periodic route-based data collection is insufficient to indicate asset health.
Online condition monitoring provides the frequency and types of data necessary to stay on top of developing issues during normal operations and to respond quickly to sudden changes during transient conditions.
Emerson’s AMS 6500 Machinery Health Monitor is a versatile, scalable system that can be deployed in a variety of configurations to deliver online condition monitoring exactly as needed for the application.
- Real-time overall vibration processor
- Configurable, event-based, adaptive machinery health processor
- Order tracking
- Local system health check and status LEDs
- Onboard memory stores machinery health data upon network loss
- All versions of the A6560 and A6510 are conformal coated per IPC-A-610E
Emerson has agreed to buy General Electric’s division Intelligent Platforms. Intelligent Platforms’ programmable logic controller...
Emerson established CEI Chile in late 2013 after being selected as a grant recipient by...