- The punishment due: read this and more in the latest issue of MINE Australia
- Magna Gold to acquire San Francisco mine in Mexico
- Altus Strategies shareholders give green light to La Mancha investment
- Oz Minerals aim to use 80% renewables to power major mine project
- US mining fatalities drop to record low
Tyre Repair Systems
Monaflex pioneered the use of inflatable pressure bags to provide outstanding conformity to the unusual contours of a tyre. The result is a perfectly moulded repair that is one of the strongest in the industry.
Fort Knox Gilmore Expansion Project, Alaska
The Fort Knox gold mine is an open-pit mine located near Fairbanks, Alaska, US. Owned and operated by Kinross Gold, it is one of the largest gold producing mines of the company.
Plunge in Chinese investment weighs on aluminium prices
Aluminium prices followed a similar trend to that of the other base metals with the spread of the coronavirus. Prices fell by 12.7% from US$1,807/t on 22 January to US$1,580/t on 20 March 2020.
Read our magazine
Mine Magazine is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the mining industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.