PPM Global Commissioning, Consultancy and Training Services of Process Plants
PPM Global specialises in hydrometallurgy, mineral processing and operations management services for the mining sector. These include operator training, process plant commissioning and optimisation, and consultancy services.
Commissioning services for process plants
PPM provides a wide range of services to attain an efficient, safe and suitable commissioning process.
The company offers clients a commissioning team to oversee the process, as well as:
- Supplying or helping to develop the required permits to procedures to ensure that commissioning processes are performed with a focus on safety
- Initial preparations to assist the commissioning process, including sourcing minor equipment and commissioning components
- Establish continuous operation of process ‘loops’ and instrumentation and control equipment tests, while the plant is in the water commissioning phase
- Integrate process loops, enabling continuous process operation and assisting with plant ramp up to full production
- PPM also inspects the plant construction process, develops a detailed commissioning plan, and water tests all lines, pumps and vessels according to noted plumbing inspection divisions (PIDs) for various plant sections.
- Operator training systems
PPM’s training capabilities come from the hands-on experience of its team and the objective of supplying efficient, cost-effective solutions for mineral processing clients.
The company’s training systems are developed using extensive knowledge in complex hydrometallurgy plant operations, and offered in a comprehensive and user-friendly format.
The system provides technical processes and practical data on process chemistry and equipment, operating procedures and plant troubleshooting, which can be split into standard procedures and effective lesson plans.
PPM also updates and revises clients’ current operator training systems, or helps to develop new, bespoke arrangements and documentation.
Process plant optimisation solutions
PPM’s plant optimisation solutions combine company experience and a wide array of mineral processing skills to deliver cost-effective results.
The company develops and implements optimisation plans, interfaces with operations and management personnel, and provides recommendations on the metallurgical and operational changes needed to achieve efficient and safe process operations.
PPM also assists with key performance indicator (KPI) development and the necessary support functions to achieve KPIs such as training, metallurgical advice and development of management systems.
Plant documentation and support services
PPM supplies a variety of inspection and documentation capabilities to facilitate and support plant operations, including:
- Update and revise flowsheets, control philosophy and other process documentation to ‘As Built’ status as required
- Develop and implement induction systems to educate personnel in the general safety requirements and specific hazards, as well as customised individual or group training schemes
- Create plant ramp-up plans and associated KPIs
PPM also provides support for process engineering, mechanical commissioning and maintenance training.
Metallurgical consultancy services
PPM’s consulting services are based on an extensive understanding of plant optimisation and operations, project implementation, process commissioning and design.
The company offers copper solvent extraction and electrowinning (SX/EW), project design reviews, metallurgical advice, testwork development and plant design.
Products and Services
Mineral Processing Commissioning Plant Specialists at PPM Global Playing Key Role in Successfully Commissioning Copper Project on Indonesian island of Wetar, West Timor Sea
PPM Global has been assisting the Wetar Copper Project team with an operational ramp up of production and developing training documents to further assist training of the local work force. The project is on the north central coast of the island, which supports round 9,000 people.Read more