The ACE Modular Well house has been developed specifically for the in-situ recovery process. Using sound engineering and robust, proven technology, the ACE modular well house is designed to reduce risk to operator, plant and environment. Control both injection and production from many wells in a wellfield.
Our fully self-contained well house is factory assembled, tested and commissioning prior to shipping, providing significant saving in capital expenditure, site erection and reducing site degradation.
- Complete electrical installation, PLC and instrumentation
- Air-conditioned MCC room
- Local and remote operation and monitoring via SCADA
- In container HV Transformer
- Injection and extraction systems
- Submersible extraction pumps
- Fully bunded secondary containment
- Fully factory tested prior to shipping
- Proven Uranium Industry components for reliability
- Shared engineering to reduce costs
- Simple to operate, reduced OH&S Risk
- Compact footprint, minimal site degradation
- Simple to transport, easy to relocate
We also offer complete detailed design (PFDs, P&IDs), 3D modelling, feasibility studies (OPEX and CAPEX) and maintenance and training to back up our bespoke modular well house.
Provided throughout the process of implementing, feasibility studies (OPEX and CAPEX) help to ensure that your in-situ requirements are met and are able to be cross-checked. Support is continued after point-of-sale, with our knowledgeable staff and technicians lending their expertise through training to guarantee that all parties are comfortable with our well house.