Techs4biz (Pervidi Software) Paperless Inspection Solutions for Mining Companies
Techs4biz develops software solutions to facilitate business digitalisation.
The Pervidi application provides paperless inspections, pre-start checks, compliance, audit and quality assurance. The paperless inspection platform can digitalise forms, simplify asset management and provide any organisation with a trustworthy and thorough digital solution.
Pervidi can be used to manage, automate and digitalise paper-based activities, including inspections and audits, asset and maintenance management, custom forms and processes, inspection management, custom data collection and computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS).
The application can also digitalise occupational health and safety (OHS) operations such as safety activities (fall protection, racking, lifting, electrical safety), workplace inspections, site surveys and quality assurance.
Pervidi comprises the mobile device application and back-end server, which are configurable to any business or data collection requirement.
Mobile digital inspection applications for the mining sector
The Pervidi Solution makes use of smartphone and tablet technology to aid in collecting data in the field. Available for all iOS and Android users, the app takes full advantage of all the modern features available such as:
• Speech Recognition: now a standard feature in all new smartphones, speech-to-text services provides technicians a fast and effective way to record and store information for later reference when completing maintenance activities
• Integrated radio frequency identification (RFID): Custom RFID and barcodes effectively tag assets and store information. Utilising the camera function, Pervidi can quickly take and display any information stored to the user
• Camera and image annotation: Documenting findings by using a camera helps capture the visual point of view and provides a specific record of the findings. Any image taken and attached to a checklist can also be annotated, which allows users to further highlight key areas in certain images and describe an event or deficiencies
• Automatic global positioning system (GPS) timestamps: technicians can improve their reporting details by implementing automatic timestamps of an asset or inspection location
• Offline Reporting: Pervidi remains operational in locations inaccessible to a Wi-Fi or network coverage area. All reporting can be done offline with only the sending of finalised reports needing an internet connection
Diverse mobile device inspection applications for new or retrofit installations
Pervidi’s inspection application for mobile devices complements the back-end portal for management oversight and inspection reporting. The combination allows companies to easily focus on what’s important, as well as core competencies.
The digital solution offers businesses either in-house or Cloud inspection software solutions. With more than 100 built-in reports, reports can be emailed, printed, saved or exported using any web browser or device.
Pervidi can be integrated with your existing processes or systems such as human relations, space and asset management, maintenance and quality and customised in-house systems. Any business intelligence (BI) package can be attached to the database to create your own custom reports, metrics, trends and dashboards.
Digitalised documentation for optimal business operations
Pervidi has been designed to work across multiple devices such as tablets, iPads and smartphones, with maximum flexibility. The software not only provides useful features for inspectors but also numerous benefits that stretch across organisational operations.
The solution is configurable to automatically create corrective actions based on deficiencies recorded by your inspectors. These can be automatically emailed to selected users with all the necessary information to amend the deficiency.
A Trigger engine automatically emails alerts, notifications and reports based on dynamic criteria defined by your personnel and our tools enable inspectors to perform their tasks faster, easier, and more accurately.
Since 1999, Techs4biz has refined our combination of the mobile device apps and back-end portal to become a leading provider of digitalisation solutions for forms and checklists.
Pervidi is currently the only software with decision-based inspections and field data. As a software solution tailored around your business requirements with many customisation abilities, be sure to choose Pervidi for your paperless inspections to ensure the best result.
Products and Services
Teal Gold Mine
Argyle Diamond Mine, Kimberley
Roy Hill Iron Ore Project, Pilbara
Cadia East Underground Gold and Copper Mine, New South Wales
Olympic Dam Copper-Uranium Mine, Adelaide, Australia
Ok Tedi Mine, Oceania
Pike River Mine
White Dam Gold Mine
Kermadec Licence, Neptune Minerals
Forrestania Nickel Project
Tritton Copper Mine, New South Wales, Australia
Boddington Gold Mine (BGM), Western Australia (WA)
Worsley Alumina Refinery – Australia
Ridgeway Gold and Copper Mine, New South Wales
South Kal Project, Kalgoorlie
Kangaroo Flat Gold Mine
McArthur River Mine
Mount Isa Lead, Zinc and Silver Mine
RTZ Iron Ore Mine, Hamersley Basin, Western Australia
Pacific Tower, Suite 206
737 Burwood Road
150 Motor Parkway Suite 401
New York 11788
United States of America
15 Allstate Parkway, Suite 600
Ontario L3R 5B4