IDCON, headquartered in the United States, announced the forthcoming publication of an autobiography from their...
IDCON is proud to deliver workshops, presentations and exhibit at industry events that support reliability and maintenance professionals.
- 24-27 September: EuroMaintenance 2018
Join Christer Idhammar for a 40 minute presentation on the Role of Reliability Engineers in Industry on at 11am.
- 22-25 October: SMRP Annual Conference
We are excited to announce we’ll be presenting at SMRP, along with exhibiting in booth 101.
We’ll be in the exhibit hall during the conference. Recharge your devices at the booth and learn how to be the Reliability and Maintenance HERO at your organization.
- Workshop 14: Do You Run Your Plant or Does Your Plant Run You? Monday 22nd – Half Day – 1pm to 5pm by Owe Forsberg
- Workshop 22: Industrial Reliability Engineer – What is Your Role? What Do You Do? Thursday 25th Half Day – 8am to 12pm by Christer Idhammar
- Workshop 28: The Key to Maximize Reliability is to Ensure That All Work is of High Quality. Thursday 25th Half Day – 1pm to 5pm by Owe Forsberg
In addition, please join us for our Fall training courses. We’ll kick off the season with ‘Work Management Planning and Scheduling’ between 10 and 11 September, and ‘Shutdown Turnaround Optimization’ Program between 12 and 13 September.
For more information, plese contact IDCON.
The IDCON Reliability and Maintenance Conference brings the profound knowledge and experiences of people just...
A paper mill situated in South Carolina, US, had a directive to improve its production...
IDCON offers reliability and maintenance training to impact production reliability and lower overall cost. It...