Whatever fluid that may spill and in any location, Prenco has an absorbent product that can be used to control, contain and clean-up that fluid.
Spill response and pollution prevention solutions
Prenco Environmental Spill Control provides a unique range of products and services to protect against and safely handle all kinds of environmentally hazardous spills on land and water to help prevent pollution.
By choosing Prenco, you will receive expert advice on spill control issues and a rapid response to queries. The company provides high-quality products that will not let you down.
Absorbent solutions for industrial spills
Prenco offers absorbent product solutions for spills of any fluid, whether on hard surfaces, into soil or water. Different types of absorbents are required to tackle various liquids, to encapsulate and/or neutralise them to safe levels so that the spill is quickly and efficiently managed.
Prenco Environmental Spill Control
The company’s absorbent product range includes:
- Loose absorbent particles and sweeps
- Biodegradable and bio-active absorbents
- Bioremediation absorbents
- Absorbent booms, pads and pillows
- Chemical neutraliser absorbents
- Chemical binders
- Bio-hazard (body fluids) absorbents
- Marine spill absorbents and booms
Spill kits for every type of fluid spill
Prenco manufactures spill kits to suit any application, which are available in bins, bags, boxes, tubes, modules and trailer formats. The kits feature a number of high-quality extras to make them functional, risk and site-specific. The range includes solutions for:
- Oil and fuel
- General purpose
- Hazchem (chemicals)
- Chemical neutralising
- Base (caustic)
- Marine spills
- Marine major spill response equipment
- Custom-made kits
Spill kits are available according to the type and risk of fluid spilt, and their components can be adjusted to suit your operation.
Absorbents and accessories in a spill kit are in the following format:
- Absorbent particulates contain and absorb the spill
- Booms / socks to contain and divert the spill
- Pillows to contain and absorb the spill, and block drains
- Pads to absorb and clean the spill, and place under leaks
- Leak sealant putty to stop the spill at the source
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) – gloves, goggles, mask, coveralls
- Contaminated waste disposal bags to help transport waste
- Clean-up implements to assist with application and removal
- Instructions and MSDS sheets to support correct application techniques
- Spill Control Station wall sign (optional but recommended), to ensure the kit is stored in a clearly identified location
All items in Prenco’s spill kits can be individually re-ordered, so they are always fully stocked. They may also be colour-coded to assist quick identification.
Spill containment and bunding products
Correctly storing, handling and dispensing fluids is an important environmental objective and helps companies comply with various Australian standards. Prenco’s extensive range of products in this area provides options for:
- Stopping spills from spreading into the environment
- Pollution prevention
- Spill risk reduction
- Rapid deployment
- Permanent filtering of pollutants
- Compliance with applicable standards
Please enquire below for a quotation, specifications and availability of the following:
- Spill pallets
- IBC spill pallets
- Spill decks
- Drum bunds
- Portable bunds
- Collapsible bunds
- Flexible bunds
- Spill bund mats
- Permanent floor bunding
- Polyurethane bunds
- Drum dispensers
- Overpack drums
- Portable spill barriers
- Dangerous goods storage cabinets
- Safety cabinets
- Safety showers
- Leak sealant putty
- Stop leak
Drain and stormwater protection equipment
Protecting drains and stormwater systems from pollution is an important task for any operation. Placing protection devices out prior to undertaking work goes a long way to ensuring compliance with environmental legislation. Prenco’s drain and stormwater protection tools include:
- Drain seal mats
- Drain warden filter units
- Dewatering bags
- Geofabric booms
- Water-filled booms
- Portable spill barriers
Flood and fluid barriers
Rapidly deployed water-gate barriers can be set-up in minutes to contain and divert fluids and water. The flood and fluid barriers are ideal for:
- Construction work in streams, creeks and waterways, to create coffer dams
- Flood protection of buildings and vital infrastructure
- Diverting streams, floods and water-ways
- Containing chemical, oil and fuel spills on land and in waterways
- Create firefighting water reserves
- Temporary water storage dams that can be set-up anywhere
Spill response training
Prenco staff travel nationwide across Australia to deliver training in responding to spill events, following site emergency plans, use of spill equipment and PPE, which are all required by WHS and Environmental legislation. Ensure your employees are ready to respond safely to plan when attending a spill.
Prenco offers spill response training courses tailored to a variety of levels, the specific risks and response products on your site. Both accredited with assessment-level training, as well as non-accredited attendance-only level training courses are available.
For more information, please fill out the enquiry form below and you will receive a prompt response.
Spills of oils and fuels into the marine environment present a challenge not only to respond quickly to stop the spill from spreading, but also having the right equipment in order to clean up and remove contaminants from the water.
Prenco spill kits are not just bins and containers full of absorbents with a sticker on the front, they are built to a high quality with the client’s use in mind and have a number of extra benefits and features to make them functional, risk and site-specific to set them apart.
Prenco offers the only range of AdBlue-specific spill kits.
Prenco explains the difference between AdBlue (DEF, SCR, aqueous urea solution) and oil and fuel chemicals, and why spill kits are designed for the specific liquids they will be cleaning up.
Exclusive to Prenco is a new oil and fuel absorbent pad and roll that outperforms all other pads and is made from needle-punched polypropylene.
Prenco's range of new dedicated colour-coded AdBlue spill kits are designed to respond efficiently to this fluid and assist in pollution. An information sheet is available to download for further details and advice on spill kit sizes suitable for your site.
A range of new spill kits has been released by Prenco specifically to deal with spills of AdBlue fluid, also known as selective catalytic reduction (SCR) aqueous ammonia and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), which is now being introduced to the Australian market.