A seminar on using minerals analysis for the optimisation of mining operations and minerals processing has been jointly organised by Bruker AXS and the FLSmidth Ore Characterization Group.
The seminar will be held on Sunday 15 February 2015, before the 2015 SME annual Conference and Exposition in Denver, Colorado. The seminar will address how X-ray analytics can be used to support various aspects of mining, including:
- Exploration, Mine Geology, Rock Alteration
- Blast Indexing, Ore Control
- Production Forecast, Throughput, Feed and Process Control
- Concentrators (Comminution, Reagent Consumption, Bulk Mineralogy, Flotation Circuit, Concentrate and Impurities)
- Heap Leaching (Crusher Control, Agglomeration, Clay Permeability Models, Acid Consumption)
- Smelter and Environmental Aspects
Join Bruker in the mile-high city
Attending the seminar is free of charge although the number of participants is limited to 35.
Meeting date: Sunday 15 February 2015
Meeting location: Matchless Room, Denver Marriott City Center, 1701 California St., Denver, CO 80202 US
2:30 – 3:00 Welcome, coffee
3:00 – 3:30 The Use of XRD in Mining (Ausburn / Baum – FLSmidth)
3:30 – 4:00 Plant and Process Optimisation with XRD Ore Characterization (Ausburn / Baum – FLSmidth)
4:00 – 4:30 XRD in Lab Automation (Ausburn / Baum – FLSmidth)
4:30 – 5:30 Bruker X-ray Solutions for the Minerals Industry (Knorr / Behrens – Bruker AXS)
5:30 – 7:00 Reception
For further information regarding the workshop please contact Bruker or visit the company website to book your place.