Projects By Region: South-AmericaStay up to date with the project updates from South-America.
Latest Industry Projects In South-America
Pascua-Lama mine is an open-pit mining project located in the Andes Mountains, on the Chilean-Argentine...
The Los Bronces open cut mine is located 65km north-east of Chile’s capital, Santiago. It produces copper, molybdenum and...
La Mina is a porphyry gold-copper project located 45km southwest of Medellin in the Antioquia region of Colombia. La Mina is currently in the resource stage, with ongoing exploration and...
The La Colosa porphyry gold project is located 150km west of Colombia’s capital city, Bogota, in the district of...
Projects In Alphabetically
- Carajas Iron Ore Mine, Brazil
- Carbones del Cerrejón, Colombia
- Cerro Colorado Copper Mine, Chile
- Cerro Matoso Nickel Mine, Colombia
- Cerro Moro Gold-Silver Mine, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
- Cerro Vanguardia, Argentina
- Chuquicamata Copper Mine, Chile
- Collahuasi Copper Mine, Chile
- Constancia Copper Project, Peru, Peru