Lindi Jumbo Graphite Project
The Lindi Jumbo project is a high-grade graphite mine located in south-east Tanzania. It is owned by African graphite developer, Walkabout Resources, which currently holds a 70% stake in the project, with an option to acquire 100%.
Volta Grande Gold Project, Altamira
The Volta Grande gold project is an advanced-stage exploration project located near Altamira city in Para State, Brazil. It is fully owned and operated by Canadian company Belo Sun Mining.
New Acland Coal Mine Expansion
The New Acland mine is an open-cut, thermal coal mine located near the Acland town, 14km north-west of Oakey town, Queensland, Australia.
Wassa Gold Mine
Golden Star (Wassa) (GSWL), a subsidiary of Golden Star, owns and operates the Wassa gold mine in south-west Ghana. Golden Star holds a 90% interest in GSWL, while the Ghanaian Government holds the remaining 10% ownership earning a 5% royalty on the gross revenue of GSWL's gold production.
Las Bambas Copper Mine
The Las Bambas open-pit mine is located between the Cotabambas and Grau provinces of Apurímac region, approximately 72km south-west of Cusco City, Peru.