New Projects information at Mining Technology New and updated information from Projects listed on en-us New Projects information at Mining Technology Volta Grande Gold Project, Altamira The Volta Grande gold project is an advanced-stage exploration project located near Altamira city in Para State, Brazil. It is fully owned and operated by Canadian company Belo Sun Mining. Fri, 17 Feb 2017 00:00:00 GMT New Acland Coal Mine Expansion The New Acland mine is an open-cut, thermal coal mine located near the Acland town, 14km north-west of Oakey town, Queensland, Australia. Mon, 13 Feb 2017 00:00:00 GMT Wassa Gold Mine Golden Star (Wassa) (GSWL), a subsidiary of Golden Star, owns and operates the Wassa gold mine in south-west Ghana. Golden Star holds a 90% interest in GSWL, while the Ghanaian Government holds the remaining 10% ownership earning a 5% royalty on the … Tue, 31 Jan 2017 00:00:00 GMT Yeelirrie Uranium Project Located 660km north-east of Perth in the Northern Goldfields region of Western Australia, the Yeelirrie Uranium mine is one of the biggest underdeveloped deposits in the country. Fri, 27 Jan 2017 00:00:00 GMT Las Bambas Copper Mine The Las Bambas open-pit mine is located between the Cotabambas and Grau provinces of Apurímac region, approximately 72km south-west of Cusco City, Peru. Fri, 27 Jan 2017 00:00:00 GMT Natougou Gold Project Located approximately 320km east of Ouagadougou, West Africa, the Natougou project is an advanced gold deposit in the Tapoa Permit Group. Mon, 23 Jan 2017 00:00:00 GMT Island Gold Mine, Ontario The Island Gold Mine is an underground gold mine located 83km north-east of Wawa in Ontario, Canada. Owned and operated by Richmont Mines, the mine started commercial production in 2007. Fri, 20 Jan 2017 00:00:00 GMT Makabingui Gold Project The Makabingui gold project is an advanced stage gold project located in Senegal, Western Africa. Mon, 02 Jan 2017 00:00:00 GMT Thalanga Zinc Project, Queensland The Thalanga zinc project is located 60km south-west of the city of Charters Towers in Queensland, Australia. Fri, 16 Dec 2016 00:00:00 GMT Mount Morgans Gold Project Mount Morgans gold project is a brownfield gold mine located 25km south-west of Laverton gold district, the second biggest gold province in Australia after Kalgoorlie. The Mount Morgans project is 100% owned by Dacian Gold. Fri, 16 Dec 2016 00:00:00 GMT Asanko Gold Mine Asanko Gold Mine, situated in Ghana, one of the top ten gold producing countries, is Asanko Gold's flagship project. Fri, 09 Dec 2016 00:00:00 GMT Waterberg PGM Project Waterberg mine is located in the Bushveld Igneous complex, approximately 85km north of Mokopane town in Limpopo Province, South Africa. Mon, 05 Dec 2016 00:00:00 GMT Damang Gold Mine Spread across an area of 23,666ha, the Damang Gold mine is located 30km north of Tarkwa in South West Ghana. The mine is owned and operated by Abosso Goldfields (AGL), which is owned by Gold Fields Ghana Holdings (71.1%), IAMGOLD (18.9%) and the Ghan… Mon, 21 Nov 2016 00:00:00 GMT Gruyere Gold Project, Melbourne Located in the Yamarna Greenstone Belt, Gruyere Gold Deposit is situated on mining lease M38/1267, approximately 200km east of Laverton in Western Australia. Fri, 18 Nov 2016 00:00:00 GMT New Clydesdale Colliery (NCC) Thermal Coal Mine Located in the Kriel district of the Mpumalanga Province in South Africa, the New Clydesdale Colliery (NCC) is an integrated thermal coal mine comprising the New Clydesdale Colliery and its adjacent Roodekop resource project. Tue, 15 Nov 2016 00:00:00 GMT Sekisovskoye Gold Mine The Sekisovskoye mine is located in the village of Sekisovka, approximately 40km from Oskemen, the east regional capital of Kazakhstan, and is an underground mine with gold and silver ore bodies. Mon, 07 Nov 2016 00:00:00 GMT Rockland Copper Project The Rockland copper project is located approximately 17km west of Cloncurry in north-west Queensland, Australia. Wed, 02 Nov 2016 00:00:00 GMT Mutamba/Jangamo Mineral Sands Project Savannah Resources' wholly-owned subsidiary, AME East Africa, has formed a joint venture (JV) with Rio Tinto International to develop a large-scale heavy mineral sands project in Mozambique, South Africa. Mon, 31 Oct 2016 00:00:00 GMT Gahcho Kué Diamond Mine The Gahcho Kué diamond mine is located approximately 280km north-east of Yellowknife, Mackenzie District in the Northwest Territories, Canada. Thu, 27 Oct 2016 12:20:00 GMT Matilda Gold Project The Matilda gold project involves combined development of the Regent, the Matilda and Williamson gold mines, as well as deposits at the brownfield Wiluna mine. Wed, 26 Oct 2016 23:00:00 GMT