Dom-Ex Product Guide17 May 2012 by Dom-Ex
In 1982, Dom-Ex (which stands for domestic and export) was founded with a straightforward philosophy: supply the customers with what they need, when they need it, at substantial cost savings over new. We offer our customers alternatives to the high cost of buying new by supplying good reused cores, repaired and rebuilt, or surplus new parts and components for older mining equipment.
Our experienced sales staff will ensure you get the parts and components best suited to your equipment needs.
- Surplus new parts
- Running take offs (RTO's)
- Repaired components
- Rebuilt components
- 65,000 line items in stock
- 55,000ft2 warehouse storage
- 260 acres outside storage
- Equipment relocation services
- Mine services - major overhaul of mining equipment
- Dom-Ex certified rebuilt equipment
For more information please download this free white paper.
Dom-Ex Product Guide