Novator Releases White Paper on Telemetry With CatchR
Novator Solutions has released a free white paper on Mining Technology, giving more information on the company’s use of telemetry with CatchR.
The white paper includes details for:
- LevelCatchR, which monitors water levels in lakes, dams, rivers, water reservoirs and ground
- AlarmCatchR, allowing you to monitor status of equipment such as diesel generators, hydroelectric power plants, or oil pumping stations in remote locations
- WeatherCatchR, monitoring wind speed and direction, precipitation, atmospheric pressure, temperature and relative humidity
- ToxiCatchR, which gives you fast and accurate data on levels of toxic substances
- FlowCatchR, which monitors water flow in rivers, canals, drains, storm drain pipes, ducts and spill ways
- CatchR Basic is a unit for remote collection and transmission of measurement data.
Download this white paper for more information.