Conveyor Repair Myth: New Set Ups are Always Costly
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Conveyor Repair Myth: New Set Ups are Always CostlyMonaflex
Setting up or expanding your conveyor repair operation involves a big capital expenditure.
There's the costly repair equipment itself, at least one specialist vehicle to transport the system if you need mobile repairs, staff, training costs etc.
With the new generation of Monaflex conveyor repair systems, direct costs and resource requirements are vastly reduced:
- The initial system is more cost-effective due to the lack of heavy steel works
- The system itself can be transported in any standard vehicle
- The CRS is easy to use, and minimal training is required
- A small number of repair technicians can easily operate this lightweight system
- A dramatically lower PSI means lower energy costs and that smaller and / or more portable energy sources can be utilised
Find out more about the Monaflex CRS or get in touch if you have any specific queries.