Simsmart Technologies to attend Expominera Tradeshow in Acapulco, Mexico
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Simsmart Technologies to attend Expominera Tradeshow in Acapulco, MexicoSimsmart Technologies
Simsmart Technologies is exhibiting at the Expominera show in Acapulco, Mexico from 26 October to 29 October2011.
Representing Simsmart Technologies at booth #1103 will be Michel Masse, President, and Hugo Dello Sbarba, Mining Engineer, Simsmart Technologies Inc.
Simsmart Technologies (Simsmart) was founded in 1985 to support the design, development, and training of process control systems. This technology has been used extensively worldwide to provide real-time dynamic simulation and model based control software solutions.
In 2007 Simsmart recognised that its proven technology has applications in the underground mining industry, more specifically in controlling ventilation. Working with mining specialists, Simsmart altered their control package to address the nuances of underground ventilation. Also in 200, Simsmart launched its first ventilation-on-demand control system and has evolved into one of the major providers of ventilation and energy control software, known as SmartEXEC.
SmartEXEC stands for Smart Expandable Energy Control. The solution enables optimal energy management by providing real-time control of ventilation systems including tracking/monitoring of diesel equipment and personnel for on-demand ventilation need calculation.
The SmartEXEC system interfaces with a mine's infrastructure to provide real-time control of existing, expanding, or new mining systems. The software has five implementation levels dependent upon productivity, health & safety, and energy conservation needs.These are:
- Level 1: Manual control for surface fans, auxiliary fans, bulkhead air flow regulators, dampers and other energy consumers.
- Level 2: Scheduled control for surface fans, auxiliary fans, bulkhead air flow regulators, dampers and other energy consumers.
- Level 3: Flow control for surface fans, auxiliary fans, bulkhead air flow regulators, and dampers; Monitoring and control of gas concentration levels and temperature.
- Level 4: On-demand flow control for surface fans, auxiliary fans, bulkhead air flow regulators and dampers dependent upon personnel and machinery operational status.
- Level 5: Optimized control of air distribution for greatest ROI impact.
If you are interested in setting up a meeting prior to the show, please contact us by visiting our profile on Mining Technology or by contacting us via our website.