- Bold ideas in action with ecosystem of customers, partners and technology leaders driving the digital transformation of energy management and automation
- Featuring the EcoStruxure™ World Premiere, unveiling the latest innovations in Schneider Electric’s IoT-enabled, plug-and-play, open architecture
Schneider Electric, the leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, is holding its marquee event, Innovation Summit, from 25 to 26 September in Hong Kong. At the event, Schneider experts and world-leading industry thinkers will collaborate on ways to turn bold ideas into solutions for Powering the Digital Economy.
Innovation Summit Hong Kong will feature the EcoStruxure™ World Premiere, unveiling the latest innovations in EcoStruxure, Schneider’s IoT-enabled, plug-and-play, open architecture, which delivers end-to-end solutions in six domains of expertise, namely power; IT; building; machine; plant; and grid, for four end markets, specifically building; data centre; industry; and infrastructure.
EcoStruxure World Premiere includes an exclusive first look at the launch of three new solutions:
- EcoStruxure IT, offering next-generation Cloud-based data centre infrastructure management, providing visibility of real-time and predictive analytics, optimising operations across IT and facilities
- EcoStruxure Building, features a collaborative smart building platform and an open system architecture allowing developers and partners to interact, share data and develop apps, increasing efficiency up to 30% and ensuring optimal comfort for occupants
- EcoStruxure Industrial Software platform, which combines scalability and domain expertise to enable people and processes to work seamlessly together, enabling lowest total cost of ownership without compromising risk, data security, or performance requirements.
Over 1,000 Schneider customers from across the globe will hear from more than 50 expert speakers, including Schneider Electric Chairman and CEO Jean-Pascal Tricoire and Schneider Electric IoT and Digital Transformation executive vice-president Cyril Perducat. The event programme will feature strategy talks and interactive deep-dive expert learning sessions with a diverse group of customers and partners, designed to further accelerate digital solutions. Attendees will also be able to visit the company’s Innovation Hub, a 1,000m² showcase of the company’s rich portfolio of software, solutions and services. The Innovation Hub also features a Partner Village, which brings together its network of technology partners and start-ups, including Microsoft, Accenture, Cisco, Intel and Salesforce, showcasing their latest co-innovations.
"A new digital economy is emerging in all markets where IoT, artificial intelligence and digitization are accelerating, bringing tremendous opportunities for companies to be dramatically more efficient, disruptive and differentiated," said Tricoire.
"Our mission is simple: we supply open, practical digital technologies that enable this transition and the bold ideas of our customers powered by the digital economy."
With Innovation Summit Hong Kong, Schneider is also now expanding its COP21 sustainability commitments and its goal to become a carbon neutral company by 2030 into large events. Schneider is investing in a carbon offset project to compensate for all air travel and event construction related to the Summit. Sustainable event practices will be implemented throughout the event through managed climate control, focus on sustainable packaging and food and a reduced use of paper and waste. This sustainability commitment will be incorporated in all future editions of the Innovation Summit World Tour.