Belle Banne Conveyor Products is proud to announce its representation of RAS Industries Ltd, to promote the sale of and solicit orders for Belle conveyor belt pulleys for the mining and aggregate markets.
Belle Banne conveyor belt pulleys, manufactured by RAS Industries Ltd, promote the following manufacturing features in the design and manufacture of conveyor belt pulleys for the Australian market:
- Proven processes and designs
- Interior welds and thermal stress-relieving on all pulleys with shafts greater than 125mm at the hub
- State-of-the-art submerged arc welding for both linear and circular welds
- Smooth polished radii on shafting and end-plates to avoid stress risers
- Third-party NDT testing
- No welded hubs
- No centre disks
- Lagging products for every application
- Hot vulcanised rubber is the company standard
- Urethane for superior wear-resistance
- Ceramic for superior drive pulley traction
- Specialised lagging products for acid-resistance, oil-resistance, fire-resistance, static conductive properties, and more
- Industry-leading three-year warranty
For direct product enquiries please contact your local Belle Banne representative or visit the company website for more information.