Guardvant, industry leader in real-time operator fatigue detection, is set to exhibit at AIMEX 2017 in Sydney, Australia, on 29 to 31 August.
Stop by Guardvant’ booth #3840, there will be an opportunity for visitors to view or discuss the following solutions with our personnel:
- OpGuard Operator Condition Detection live demonstration displaying the newly released v5.0 software and digital hardware
- OpWeb Integrated Analytics Suite for analysis, trending and reporting by operator, equipment, location, roster, etc.
- Predictive Fatigue Monitoring solutions utilizing wristbands to assist in determining operator fatigue at the start of shift
- Cell phone detection technology integrated with OpGuard to detect mobile phone usage whilst equipment is in motion
- TipGuard, an application of Guardvant’s ProxGuard solution, assists operators in backing up accurately and safely
- CollisionGuard, Guardvant’s GPS Collision Avoidance solution, that increases operator’s situational awareness by reporting and displaying the location of nearby equipment
To learn more about Guardvant’s fatigue monitoring services, please contact the company.