Hibon Ingersoll Rand has announced the completion of a five-year product development plan to add three new models to their industry leading multistage centrifugal blower line. The models 475, 575, and 675 will join a long line of other quality MSC blowers and positive displacement lobe blowers already in use worldwide.
"We are very excited to be adding these products" said Chris Cammer, Industrial Market Manager. "The addition of these blower products to the already extensive Hibon multistage centrifugal product line gives coverage to an extremely wide array of flows and pressures. We will be able to better serve our industrial clients in the oil and gas, power, and mining markets."
Hibon’s 25 year centrifugal product development and over 100 years of industrial product history lay the foundation for this advanced product series.
Features of the Hibon Multistage Centrifugal Blower product portfolio include but are not limited to:
- Flows from 1000CFM to 35000CFM and pressures up to 18 psi.
- Rugged cast iron heads and sections.
- Cast aluminum impellers in endless combinations to meet client requirements.
- Exclusive cast aluminum bearing housing and splash type oiler for cool operation and years of trouble free bearing performance.
- Hundreds of accessories including motors, controls, valves, and filters to provide a complete blower package.
- Local representation through our manufacturer’s representative team and worldwide reach through our Ingersoll Rand affiliates.
- Certified service shops throughout North America.
Hibon, located in Dorval, Quebec, Canada (a suburb of Montreal) is a division of Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technology based in Davidson, NC. The Dorval facility is the center for all Hibon North American business operations.
For more information, please visit www.hibon.com or e-mail email@example.com. For direct needs please phone (315) 247-2526.