All Mobile Blasting
All Mobile Blasting's CompAIR Named Perth's Best Mobile Blasting and Spray Painting Unit
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
All Mobile Blasting's CompAIR Named Perth's Best Mobile Blasting and Spray Painting UnitAll Mobile Blasting
All Mobile Blasting's CompAIR unit has been named Perth's Best Mobile Blasting and Spray Painting unit.
This is our large project unit, capable of handling any multi-day projects in far remote regions. We are looking to service mining, maritime and agriculture industries who could do with some quality maintenance of their expensive machinery.
Perth-based CompAIR Truck Blasting Unit services the whole of Western Australia (WA) equipped with a Burwell Blasting Machine, establishing its rank as the Best Mobile Blasting all-round machine in Perth.
Some key features:
- Faster mobile blasting: iIncreased mass and no heat generation speeds up the stripping process especially with powder coat and epoxy paints
- Minimal dust: the abrasive gets trapped in water and grounded, eliminating the plume of dust
- Lower abrasive consumption: the Dustless Blaster uses less media to do more work
- Abrasive flexibility: the Dustless Blaster can use almost any abrasive that sinks in water/ is not soluble. It can also blast dry without heat some metals
- No warping: the water prevents friction and won't warp or harden metal like sandblasting can. Even without heat some metals will warp from pressure alone. Example: underside of the car bonnet
- Increased safety for workers: drastically reduced rebound spent media and your choice of quality approved abrasives
- Less containment needed: in most cases, expensive, time consuming containment does not need to be set up. Shade cloth works very well to capture water vapour
- Doesn't affect nearby workers: never sacrifice productivity; others work nearby unaffected
- Leaves a paint ready surface: the rust inhibitor decontaminates the metal leaving a clean, chloride free paint surface. After wash down and drying - choose the correct blast media to leave a profile approved by your painter or paint manufacturer